- marcy on New Years Resolution Success
- google authorship code on New Years Resolution Success
- marcy on Diets, Motivation, and Mindset
- Carol Bronson on Diets, Motivation, and Mindset
- marcy on No time to exercise? Boost your workout!
- David Sherwood on No time to exercise? Boost your workout!
- marcy on 21 Days!
- Kat on 21 Days!
- marcy on 21 Days!
- denise on 21 Days!
Author Archives: marcy
In my work as a Fitness Coach, I teach people to build a firm Fitness Foundation in order to achieve their goals. This foundation includes three things: How you think What you eat How you move We start with how … Continue reading
Have you ever set the same fitness goal over and over, only to fall short of achieving it? Are you tired of the struggle related to food, exercise and body image? Would a targeted approach with a lot of fun … Continue reading
When I was playing professional racquetball, one of the biggest challenges of continuing to improve my game was that it took more work to achieve smaller changes. The difference between the top athletes was narrow and incremental improvements could make … Continue reading
I’m starting to embrace more relaxed forms of exercise that support my body rather than break it down. In the past, I have been guilty of thinking that walking isn’t challenging enough, is too slow, or is too time consuming … Continue reading
1. Be patient. 2. Be willing to fail in order to learn the strategy. 3. Knowing the right strategy doesn’t guarantee a win. 4. When it seems most hopeless, continuing to try is the only solution. 5. Resist the urge … Continue reading
I have a client who says he often doesn’t have time during the day to eat because he’s so busy. I asked him if being that busy made him more or less effective at accomplishing his work. He actually wasn’t … Continue reading
Having worked in fitness most of my life, I have seen a lot of changes in the health and fitness industry. Diet, exercise, and weight loss have become big business. Because there are so many people claiming to have the … Continue reading
Each year Americans set weight loss and fitness resolutions, aimed at bettering their health. By the end of January, 22% will have fallen off the wagon and after 6 months, that number climbs to 42%. However, that means 58% of … Continue reading
If you eat well and exercise 80% of the time, then allow yourself 20% of ‘off’ time. Rather than trying to be perfect, plan for treats and splurges as a break from routine.