Today is my third day, and I’ve learned a few things.
1. First of all, I need to cut down on the fiber in my morning shake. I had incredible intestinal discomfort the first two days.
2. It’s almost impossible to find chickens, organic or otherwise, that aren’t fed corn. I may have to move to the vegan version sooner than I thought.
3. I’m not hungry. I was the first day, but not yesterday or today.
4. I’m more in tune than usual to my body and how it’s responding to the food I put in it.
5. I’m having fun with this and it’s not a chore it’s an experiment.